Xanax 2 mg X ANA X 2 pfizer
Xanax 2 mg X ANA X 2 pfizer used to treat anxiety and panic disorders. imprint X ANA X 2 is White, Rectangle and has been identified as Xanax 2 mg. It is supplied by Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group. Imprint: X ANA X 2 Drug Class: Benzodiazepines Generic Name: alprazolam Size: 15.00 mm
How to use
Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start taking alprazolam and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor. Dosage is based on your medical condition, age, and response to treatment. Your dose may be gradually increased until the drug starts working well. Follow your doctor’s instructions closely to reduce the risk of side effects.This medication may cause withdrawal reactions, especially if it has been used regularly for a long time or in high doses. In such cases, withdrawal symptoms (such as seizures) may occur if you suddenly stop using this medication.
To prevent withdrawal reactions, your doctor may reduce your dose gradually. Report any withdrawal reactions right away.Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Take this medication exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.When this medication is used for a long time, it may not work as well. Talk with your doctor if this medication stops working well.Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens.
ow should I store XANAX?
- Store XANAX between 68°F to 77°F 20°C to 25°C
- Keep XANAX and all medicines out of the reach of children.
How should I take XANAX?
- See “What is the most important information I should know about XANAX?”
- Take XANAX exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to take it. Your healthcare provider will tell you how much XANAX to take and when to take it.
- If you take too much XANAX, call your healthcare provider or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away.