$245.00 – $730.00
buy U-47700 Pink powder
buy U-47700 Pink powder Pink, technically known as U-47700, is an extremely potent, highly dangerous synthetic opioid drug. It was originally developed in the 1970s by the pharmaceutical company Upjohn.
What powder drug is pink?
What is U 47700 used for?
Where does Pink (U-47700) come from?
These illicit substances appear to originate from overseas, mainly China, and the identity, purity, and quantity of substances in any one product purchased off the street may be unknown. A user may be told the product contains one substance, while in reality it could contain any dangerous chemical.
Pharmacology of Pink (U-47700)
U-47700 (“Pink”) is a novel synthetic opioid agonist with selective action at the mu-opioid receptor.
- The chemical designation is 3,4-dichloro-N-[2-dimethylamino) cyclohenyl]-N-methylbenzamide.
- It was originally developed by chemists at Upjohn Pharmaceuticals in the 1970’s as a potent pain reliever for use in surgery, cancer, or painful injuries.
- Although it was never commercially made available, the patent and chemical details remained available.
- U-47700 has a similar chemical profile as morphine and other mu-opioid receptor agonists; however, it has been reported by the National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) that Pink is “far more potent than morphine” — possibly seven to eight times more potent.
- The strength of the product can never be assured, and may be much stronger, as it is a designer drug made in illegal labs.
- Animal studies have shown that the analgesic activity of U-47700 was reduced by naltrexone, an opioid receptor antagonist.
buy U-47700 Pink here now
ID : semay labo