$105.00 – $214.00
PCP Phencyclidine Common or street names: Angel dust, boat, hog, love boat, wack, ozone, PeaCe pill, dust, embalming fluid, rocket fuel. Supergrass, superweed, whacko tobacco, and also killer joints refer to PCP combined with marijuana.
PCP has sedative effects, and interactions with other central nervous system depressants, such as alcohol and also benzodiazepines, can lead to coma or accidental overdose. Many PCP users are brought to emergency rooms because of PCP’s unpleasant psychological effects or because of overdoses. In a hospital or detention setting, they often become violent or suicidal, and are very dangerous to themselves and to others. They should be kept in a calm setting and should not be left alone.
High doses of PCP can also cause seizures, coma, and death (often due to accidental injury or suicide during PCP intoxication). Psychological effects at high doses include delusions and hallucinations. Users often refer to the experiences from hallucinogens as a “trip”, or calling an unpleasant experience a “bad trip.”
How does it affect the body?
- Dissociative drug, induces distortion of sight and sound and also produces feelings of detachment
- Disorientation, delirium
- Sedation, immobility, amnesia
- Numbness, slurred speech, loss of coordination
- Feeling of strength, power, and invulnerability
- Increased blood pressure, rapid and shallow breathing, elevated heart rate and also temperature
Street Names PCP Phencyclidine
Angel Dust, Boat, Crystal, Embalming Fluid, Hog, Ozone, Rocket Fuel, Shermans, Supergrass, Tic Tac, Wack, Zoom
10 Grams, 20 Grams, 3 Grams