$105.00 – $285.00
regenon retard 60 mg
regenon retard 60 mg by Hormosan Pharma GmbH original capsule and also 100% real. Amfepramone, also known as diethylpropion, a stimulant drug of the phenethylamine, amphetamine, and cathinone classes that used as an appetite suppressant. used in the short-term management of obesity, along with dietary and also lifestyle changes. most closely chemically related to the antidepressant and smoking cessation aid bupropion (previously called amfebutamone).
- medicine for an appetite suppressant
- used to support the treatment of overweight patients with a body mass index (KMI) of at least 30 kg per m 2 who have not responded to appropriate weight-loss measures alone.
- The body mass index, calculated from the quotient of body weight in kilograms and body size in meters squared:
- KMI = body weight in kg / (height in m) 2
- Only a short-term efficacy has been demonstrated with regard to weight reduction.
Another medically-utilized name diethylpropion (BAN and AAN). Chemical names include: α-methyl-β-keto-N,N-diethylphenethylamine, N,N-diethyl-β-ketoamphetamine and also N,N-diethylcathinone. Brand names include: Anorex, Linea, Nobesine, Prefamone, Regenon, Tepanil and Tenuate
Ingredient matches for Regenon retard
Amfepramone hydrochloride (a derivative of Amfepramone) is reported as an ingredient of Regenon retard in the following countries:
ID : semay labo